Good Friday Quotes and Pictures and Sayings: We Have made the best collection on Good Friday Quotes And Images Along with some special Good Friday Quotes And Sayings For Free. Good Friday is a national celebration in America for Jesus christ. On this day, everyone is looking to wish friends and family a Good Friday with special kind of quotes and images to make them feel special and spiritual. Have a look at this quality collection on Good Friday Quotes and Pictures and Sayings.
Good Friday Quotes and Pictures and Sayings
- Isaiah 53:5 – But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him, and with his stripes, we are healed.
- “The cross of Christ shows us that God’s love is of deepest descent…universal distribution …and of eternal duration.”
[Dr. Fred Barlow]
- “May on this Good Friday we start it with Fasting & Prayers so that we can bring God’s mercy & forgiveness on all mankind. Lets Pray together.”
- “All heaven is interested in the cross of Christ, all hell terribly afraid of it,
while men are the only beings who more or less ignore its meaning.”
- “The dripping blood our only drink,The bloody flesh our only food:In spite of which we like to thinkThat we are sound, substantial flesh and blood -Again, in spite of that, we call this Friday good.” » T.S. Eliot
- “We live and die: Christ died and lived!”
- “No scene in sacred history ever gladdens the soul like the scene on Calvary.
Nowhere does the soul find such consolation as on that very spot where misery reigned,
where woe triumphed, where agony reached its climax.”
[C. H. Spurgeon]
- “Jesus went to the cross because God is holy and sin must be punished.”
[John K. Hutcheson, Sr.]
- “Our old history ends with the cross; our new history begins with the resurrection.”
- “The dripping blood our only drink,
The bloody flesh our only food:
In spite of which we like to think
That we are sound, substantial flesh and blood–
Again, in spite of that, we call this Friday good.”
― T.S. Eliot
- “The marvel of heaven and earth, of time and eternity, is the atoning death of Jesus Christ.
This is the mystery that brings more glory to God than all creation.”
[C. H. Spurgeon]
- “The Cross! There, and there only (though the deist rave, and the atheist,
if Earth bears so base a slave);
There and there only, is the power to save.”
Don’t forget to share these Images and Quotes of Good Friday on Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, Twitter.